STATEMENT OF INCOME AND EXPENDITURE – 2020
Worship Service Offerings & Donations € 67,732
Mission Offerings & Donations € –
TOTAL INCOME € 67,732
Operating Costs € 22,714
Missions Costs € –
Support & Other Costs € 8,028
Church Property Costs € 2,033
Administration & General Costs € 11,423
TOTAL COSTS € 44,198
OPERATING RESULT €23,534
PLACE AND PURPOSE OF THE HOLY LIFE MINISTRIES
The Holy Life Ministries is situated in Tilburg, in the Netherlands. We are fully a registered church with the KvK (The Chambers of Commerce) in the Netherlands. Also we our a member of ANBI (charities) institutions which are designate as ANBI in the Netherlands which have some tax advantages.
The primary purpose of the Holy Life Ministries is to preach the gospel. Among other purposes are:
- The preaching of the Word of God with the sole purpose to bringing salvation to the lost souls and to get them converted in Christ.
- Making disciples of them in line with the Word of God in order to walk daily with the Lord Jesus and to have the character of Christ.
- To help the people to find the calling of God for their lives and to fulfill it.
- To teach the Bible and to motivate the people to grow in all areas of their spiritual life based on the Word of God.
- To promote a positive and godly influence in the society through faith that is in Christ.
PLANS & PROGRESS
The Holy Life Ministries is expected to expand within the foreseeable future. The budget expenditure will experience a slight decrease due to the Covid-19 lockdowns during this period as can be seen in the increase on surplus for the very first time in many years. Prevailing costs experienced a sharp decrease. However, the coming years will experience budget increase in the following sections:
– Operating Costs
– Church Property
– Church Growth & Missions
– Christian Youth & Welfare.